Saturday 9 July 2011

Super busy few weeks


I Painted at the Disney Premier of Cars 2 and we where hired for one hour to paint as many children as possible, these were some of the things I did not great but very quick and the kids loved it.

I painted these at an adult corporate company party it was great, the staff where divided in to teams of colors and they a played all kinds of games, they had giant bouncy castle, massage, face painting and the incredible Miss ballooniverse (http://www.missballooniverse.co.uk/)was there doing her amazing balloon models and later on there was A LOT of champagne floating around. What a great party!




I Painted this at a childrens birthday party, after all the kids had their faces painted and some balloon models the adults started coming over, I did't have much time to get lots pictures but I managed to get this one which I was really pleased with.




No comments:

Post a Comment